Thursday, December 20, 2012

Michele and Daniel November 9, 2012


 
 




 
 

Linda (aka Mom) and Michele had been directed my way from Irene at MOCA.  Linda was starting to stress about all the details and, most importantly, that her daughter was going to have the day to remember.  Linda was so much fun to get to know and work with, what a huge heart!  She would bring me gifts, as well as gifts for my kids, which they just loved! 
Michele and Daniel were married at The United Methodist Church on 19th Street, with the reception at the beautiful MOCA.  The centerpieces made the room glow!  Palette of Petals did an amazing job designing the centerpieces and then adding different heights of floating candles.  As you stood back, you could feel the warmth in the room.

Thank you again Linda for all that you had done for me and my family!
Thank you to Palette of Petals, Myra Cakes, Shelley for catering, Macon Photography and Snack Bar Jones Band – you Rock!


No comments: