Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kelly and Micah October 20, 2012

 




Kelly and Micah, what a great couple!  At our first meeting, the groom knew what he wanted and had a request.  I love when the groom has requests because it is normally something completely new to me. Grooms don’t often request much, so when they do I always try to make it happen. I hope that I was able to do that for him!
Both the bride and groom where so relaxed on their wedding day, just full of smiles.  They were married at the Chrysler Museum in Norfolk.  Everything was so beautiful and the guests were wonderful.

I know Kelly and Micah have a great future ahead of them!  Thank you for letting me help with one of your most special days!
Thank you to Kurt at Astro DJ, Chrysler Hall, and Dustin Lewis Images for the pictures!

No comments: