Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jill and Joe December 15, 2012

Jill and Joe…where do I begin with this fantastic couple!  While I was saying goodbye to the family at the end of the night, I was telling Joe’s parents how great it was to watch the two of them plan their wedding.  They were both so calm and worked well together; they collaborated as a team, as one!

Jill and Joe had a beautiful catholic ceremony at the Oceana Chapel. The priest flew in from Florida to marry them.  He called me the day prior and was worried because his flight was delayed. However, I wasn’t worried because we went over every detail on the phone, so I knew what he wanted at the rehearsal. 
The reception was to follow at the beautiful MOCA!  The couple had a private cocktail party for the wedding party and parents.  Then the reception ended with DJ Larry from Astro!  He even had Grandma doing the Cha Cha Slide! 

Thank you to Sam Hughes Photography, East Beach Catering, DJ Larry from Astro, Photo booth from Astro Entertainment and Lamarv Production Video!

No comments: