Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sarah and John September 25, 2010






Where do I start with Sarah Sybert…first, she took advantage of the “One Stop Wedding Shop” inside Maya Couture. She purchased her gown, bridesmaids’ dresses and rented tuxedos at Maya Couture. She hired Char’s Floral Design, Keith Cephus Photography, LeTempt Video and me with CMT Event Planning. She saw the great value and how easy it was to do all her planning under one roof. She would come in for a dress fitting, and then meet with me, or talk to Char about a few flower ideas. She never had to worry about going from one place to the next or worry if all her vendors would be great on her wedding day. She saw how we all work together as a team and she knew by using all of our services her wedding day would be perfect!

Sarah traveled often to help her family and friends, but she was always on top of the wedding planning. When I finally met John, I knew why they both chose each other. As I told Sarah, you can tell they are a prefect puzzle piece together.

Sarah and John married on Little Creek Snug Harbor on a grassy area overlooking the water. The guests enjoyed the reception inside Snug Harbor.

I know Sarah and I will remain close friends, I am looking forward to many more events with her.

Thank you Keith Cephus Photography.

No comments: