Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kara and Jose October 9, 2010






This fall wedding season, I have been very blessed with wonderful couples and families! Kara and her mother met me and hired me immediately, that same evening I received an email from Kara. She was already expressing the stress relief both she and her mother felt. She could not believe how fast I replied and accomplished tasks; I was happy to know that I was already making her wedding planning enjoyable. Kara and Jose exchanged vows in her home church in Hampton; it was beautiful inside and outside. During the ceremony, Kara and Jose gave his son, now their son, a very special gift to remind him that he is very important in both of their lives. The reception followed with a trolley ride to The Chamberlin. It is always wonderful to see almost all the guests dancing all night and I mean all night!

Thank you to Keith Cephus Photography!


Thank you to Jim LeTempt Video

No comments: