Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kelly and Chris October 16, 2010

I first met Kelly over five years ago when she was a bridesmaid in a wedding I was coordinating. Her mother had asked for my card because they both knew her sister was getting engaged really soon. Within two months, I received the phone call that Kim, her sister, was engaged. Well this is how it all started with a great new family I have joined!

Kelly first met Chris just a few months before her sister’s wedding. After a long series of bad dates, Chris broke the streak. Kelly always imagined her wedding day as a little girl; I do believe her dreams came true.

Kelly and Chris had their ceremony and reception at the Chrysler Museum in Norfolk. The ceremony had a romantic glow in the room from Blue Steel Lighting, with everything decorated in black, white and touches of green. The reception was stunning with alternating linens, floral arrangements with black feathers, flavored popcorn favor station, chocolate fountain, midnight snacks and Hotcakes Band having everyone on their feet all night long!

Looking forward to sharing pictures from Dana Duncan Photography!

No comments: