Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rachel and Ricky September 18, 2010

Rachel and her mother were so wonderful to work with! The first time I met Ricky, he was in his sheriff’s uniform and told me he had a warrant for my arrest. Great way to meet the groom - after that I knew this was going to be fun!

Rachel married in her church, New Life Providence; it was a beautiful ceremony. Rachel and her mother did a wonderful job designing the layout.

The reception followed the ceremony at the Portsmouth Renaissance Hotel; guests were greeted with mimosas, as it was a morning wedding. During the reception a lady named “Pretty” sang a solo to “At Last,” her name described her voice perfectly; she is a truly talented woman. It was a beautiful solo; you would have thought she was lip singing the song. Everyone enjoyed the brunch style foods, with pasta, an omelet station, French toast, carver and so much more.

I will miss the talks her mother and I had, but I am looking forward to sharing pictures from MC Photography.

No comments: