Monday, September 6, 2010

Jenny and Glenn August 28th






Jenny’s maid of honor Trisha referred Jenny and Glenn to me. I had helped Trisha plan her wedding a little over three years ago. Jenny had planned to marry at the Founders Inn, but she had a concern about not getting married catholic because her family is catholic. In addition, it was always her dream to get married in a catholic church. I introduced her to a priest that would be able to marry her at the Founders. Her concern was Glenn was not going to be here until the week of the wedding due to the military. She would email me and tell me she had a hard time getting a hold of the priest and again Glenn is not home. I told her to keep with it, he is a busy priest, but she would love him. Soon I heard the great news, she was not only getting married by the priest, but she became a member of the church and would be married in the church. Her dream had come true!

Jenny and Glenn’s ceremony was beautiful and filled with loving family and friends. The ceremony was followed by the reception at the Founders Inn. The theme was romance and the room was filled with romance just by watching the couple together all night. You can see and feel the love they have for one another.

No comments: