Monday, June 1, 2009

May 23, 2009 Elizabeth and Ulises







Elizabeth and her mother started working with me over a year ago. While Ulises’s lived in Chicago, Elizabeth traveled back and forth for visits. But now they are finally living together after a romantic ceremony at St. Gregory and a fun reception at the Marriott Waterside.

Elizabeth and Eleanor (mom) had fun planning every detail of the special day; they did each appointment and thought together. I know Eleanor is going to miss Elizabeth in Chicago.

At the end of the night Elizabeth walked up to me with a big hug and said, “I am so glad I picked you to help my dreams come true and be with me on my wedding day.” I thought it was so kind because I always thank the family for letting “me” be a part of their special day.

Please visit the slide show of just some of the images by Del Haven Studio.

Wedding Slide Show

No comments: