Monday, June 29, 2009

Jeannette and David June 20, 2009




I just don’t know where to begin with Jeannette and David, I had helped plan her sister’s wedding last year. Which also was on the hottest day of the year! This family has always been wonderful to work with. I was always lucky to have everyone, including dad, at every meeting. In my blog about Carrie’s wedding, I had mentioned I was becoming a part of their family but I now know I am defiantly family.

Jeannette and Dave got married at a cute little church in Norfolk then had their reception at Norfolk Little Creek Base. The reception was a blast everyone danced and had a great time. At the end of the night most guests didn’t want to go home.

I will miss them, but I know I will always see the Teague, West and Saich family. Jeannette and Dave: have a wonderful honeymoon in the Bahamas’. I am looking forward to dinner when you return. Thanks for still emailing me everyday - keep them coming I love it!

No comments: