Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday June 14, 2009

Another Wonderful Sisino Party!! I just love doing the events for the Sisino Family, this one was really special. I had gotten a call from Barbara and she wanted to have a surprise birthday party for her husband Marc. I already knew this was going to be difficult because they work, live and do everything together. Even on my way to her house to start the planning I had to turn away till Marc had left. But three days later I had received a call from Marc who also wanted to have a surprise birthday party for Barbara. (Their birthdays are one day apart from each other). Well I figured we would throw one party on one day and the true surprise would be they both had the same idea for each other. But not one week later a friend and spilled the beans.

So we had a Fabulous 30th and Over the Hill 40th Birthday Party together for both of them. What fun everyone had playing ping pong, cornhole, badminton, riding the surfing machine, jet ski’s, swimming plus more. It is always great to see a large group of guests truly enjoy themselves.

Barbara did have one nice surprise for Marc, we had made a photo montage for him of them and their kids. I do think the kids had gotten more embarrassed than Marc because of baby pictures.

Marc and Barbara, Happy Birthday – I am looking forward to the next great event!

No comments: