Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sisino's Halloween Party! October 25, 2008


I have been very happy to help Barbara and Marc plan their family events for the past two years. When they asked me to help plan a Halloween party I have to admit I was very excited, who doesn’t love Halloween!

The first party of the day was a kid’s party with 50 children. I divided the kids into seven groups for seven different activities, after 15 minutes each group would go to another activity. At the end they had snacks, drinks and got to go home with lots of activities and goodies. Each kid was smiling the entire time, I think even the parents had a great time!
Thank you to Barbara's Dad - he made a great scarecrow!

Thank you to Lighting and Sound for the great special effects!

After the kids went home, it was time to change the house over to an adult only party. Outside was a graveyard and the driveway outlined with luminaries. As guests entered they got a scare out of the human scarecrow. In the dinning room was a candle lit room with Halloween décor all around. Downstairs was the “Cobweb Club” with dancing in a blacked out club. Upstairs was fun and games that included, Cornhole, Beer Pong, Pool, BlongoBall and the UFC Fight. The upstairs had special effect lighting to give the room a glow.

Thank you Barbara and Marc for letting me be apart of another fun family party. I am looking forward to 2009!

A very special thank you to all those who helped me make this event possible.
Kristie, Tim, Kelly, Carrie, Dina, Stephanie, Shea, Anita, Jasmine, Abby

No comments: