Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 11, 2008 Heather and Matt

Heather’s mother who lives in New Jersey and wanted to make sure her daughter had help planning her beautiful wedding. When I first met with Heather and Matt I could see how very much in love they are.

With the great weather they had it made getting married in the Renaissance Court at Botanical Gardens that much better. The reception was fallowed with fun and dancing in the Rose Garden Hall.

I want to thank Adrianne, Shea and Maleka for all their hard work and time making sure every detail was complete for Heather and Matt.

It is always so nice to hear from the family after the wedding.

Malissa,
Just a small note to thank you and your staff for the wonderful wedding that you helped plan and coordinate for Heather and Matt. I would never have been




able to pull this off without your help. Your staff was absolutely fantastic and I would have never known they were there to make sure that things got done. I would be honored to give anyone a recommendation to use your services. I just could not say enough.

Thank you so very very much
Sincerely,
Bonnie (mother of the bride)


Pictures coming soon from Del Haven Studio.

No comments: