Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 11, 2008 Michelle and Chris


Michelle and Chris had been referred to me from a past bride and groom. I knew how much fun the past bride and groom was, so I was very excited to start working with Michelle and Chris. We worked together from the very beginning with me helping them find the perfect reception location. After talking with them I knew the Lesner Inn was the right place for them.

They had a romantic ceremony at Saint Stephan, Martyr in Chesapeake. The church required them to memorize their personal vows, which made it a little nerve racking. But that soon faded into smiles of joy.

Michelle and Chris enjoyed pictures with the wedding party at Fort Story near the lighthouses before the reception. The reception was glowing with candles and touches of lighthouses throughout the room.

1 comment:

Beach Wedding said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.