Friday, January 11, 2013

Wedding Wire Award 2013


Weddings, Wedding VenuesCMT Event Planning, Best Wedding Planners in Richmond - 2013 Bride's Choice Award Winner
 


This would never had been possible if it wasn't for my couples and families!  Thank you to each and every one of you!  I truly love every minute of what I do and when I get to see you enjoy every minute of your special day...it is so rewarding to me!  Thank you!

Bride’s Choice Awards 2013™ winners represent the top 5% of Wedding Professionals nationwide.

3 comments:

Jessicca said...

Wedding entertainment is one of the most important parts of what goes into the making of a successful wedding, and it's something that is often added on as an afterthought.

Prestige events in Israel

Unknown said...

Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas on, its not just entertaining but also gives your reader knowledge. Good blogs style too, Cheers!
Event Planning Boston MA

guinegag said...

I appreciate “CMT Event Planner” to conduct this kind of fascinating awards to married couple. It is very exciting event and I would also love to be chosen myself as a nominee for this award next year.