Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paula and Omar June 9, 2012

One afternoon, Omar’s assistant called me to setup an appointment to meet with him. When I arrived at Omar’s office, I had found he has been planning most of the wedding for Paula, his fiancée. They both are new to the area, Paula starting her residency and Omar just opening an accounting office in Newport News.

Omar already had so much done and did an amazing job with all the details in their wedding. I was really impressed! A month later, I finally got to meet Paula and I helped tie up any loose ends to make their day perfect.

Omar and Paula were married in the garden of the Mariners Museum in Newport News. The day was warm, but it certainly was a beautiful day to get married. The reception that followed was inside the museum. There were many vendors that helped make this day extra special. The lighting was provided by Astro Entertainment, the catering by Williamsburg Occasions, the DJ from DJ Silk and the cake from Cake Delights.



No comments: