Thursday, December 15, 2011

Andrea and Andrew November 5, 2011












I have to say this fall wedding season was filled with so many loving, romantic couples. When I first met Andrea and Andrew, I would smile inside to watch the two of them. Andrea is business professional, so our first meeting was professional, but Andrew would say something to Andrea, and I would watch her look at him with a smile or laugh as if her heart was melting for him.

At our first meeting, they both knew what they wanted, but did not know the direction to go. I helped them find the ceremony location at Freemason Street Baptist Church, then the reception at Town Point Club. Every detail was very thought out and things turned out beautiful!

Andrew’s son had a special dance prepared at the reception, everyone was laughing and enjoyed his performance. I have heard many toasts throughout the years, but his 13 year old son had given the best toast I have ever heard. He is going to grow up to be an amazing person!

I was a blast to work with Leslie Hartig Florist, Eleise Theuer Photography, The Rhythm Kings Band, and Abby at Town Point Club.

No comments: