Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jacquie and Mike July 30, 2011






Jacquie had first called me several months prior to her wedding. Her sister told her it would be best for her to get a wedding planner so she could enjoy her day. I don’t think I ever met a family so excited to meet me. It was so much fun to meet her mother and sister, they even brought me cupcakes.

Jacquie and Mike had a beautiful beach ceremony at Ft. Story, with a reception to follow in the club. Jacquie had made a lot of her own personal touches throughout the reception. Everything was so nicely done. I asked her where she had purchased everything. She personally made so many of her reception items!

From the first meetings with Jacquie, Mike, family and friends, I knew this was going to be a fun evening. I didn’t think I could get anyone off the dance floor. Her sister Jess and brother in law Matt, photographers in York, PA, did a fabulous job!

Looking forward to posting pictures.

No comments: