Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hurricane Irene - From the Mother of the Bride

Malissa,

I hope you have had some time to rest and recuperate. You definitely deserve it! I hope your family wasn't too stressed out by it all. I know the Bright/Becerra families owe you a debt of gratitude from the bottom of our hearts.

When I sit back and think of everything that happened over the week-end, I am amazed at what took place. It is overwhelming! It took such a team effort to pull it off. And if you had not been the captain of our team, I don't know what we would have done. You are amazing!! You definitely have a gift for working with people under the most difficult of times - no matter what the circumstance. Your organizational skills and your ability to remain calm saved our wedding. Words cannot describe how grateful we are for what you did. We just can't thank you enough.

I feel like you have become our friend for life and if my family can ever do anything for you please let me know.

With love and appreciation,

The Bright/Becerra Families

No comments: