Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mary and Robbie May 7, 2011

Mary and Robbie were referred to me by a couple that I had planned a wedding with over six years ago. At the first meeting, I knew this was going to be one of those 'fun weddings'! Without fail – it was a blast!

The ceremony was held on the beach at Dam Neck. A bamboo arch, tiki torches, and lots of friends and family helped to create the perfect setting. The reception was held at The Dam Neck Club. Roger, from Astro, kept the dance floor filled all night! The centerpieces were were designed and decorated by the Mother of the Bride and a close friend, they did a fantastic job creating a one-of-a-kind design.

Mary and Robbie will be missed dearly-I know the love they have for one another will last a lifetime.

Mary, I will never forget your final words to me at the end of the night. I am still laughing :)

No comments: