Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kim and Curtis Wedding Founders Inn July 3, 2010

Kim and Curtis first met with me having the same concern as most brides – How am I going to get all of this done without losing my mind? However, the thing about Kim, she was organized and already had so much completed. I enjoyed watching the couple make decisions together about the wedding, reception and decorations. You could see the wonderful connection between them.

Kim and Curtis married outside at the Founders Inn followed with an intimate reception inside. During the ceremony, not only did Curtis exchange vows with Kim, but also with Kim’s daughter, Sarah. I think it was very special that Curtis wanted to let Sarah know that not only is Kim important to him, but so is she. Sarah is a lucky girl to have such a wonderful new stepfather.

No comments: