Monday, January 18, 2010

Jela and Allen December 2009




Jela had gotten married at St. Luke’s Catholic Church and a large reception following at Sheraton Oceanfront. Guests where in ahh as they walked into the beautifully decorated reception. As I was setting up members of the Sheraton would stop in just to take a look at how beautiful everything was.

Jela came to me not to long ago needing a little help with her wedding, I think what was the most challenging thing was the final decision. But when the night was over I asked Jela if it was all worth it and she said, “Yes Malissa if it wasn’t for you I don’t think I would have made it through the planning process, and my sister.” Jela’s sister was a huge help to her along the way!

Jela and Allen along with their family and friends are one of the most open hearted people I know. Everyone all night thanked us for helping and made us feel like we belonged to their family.

No comments: