Sunday, October 18, 2009

Bea October 17, 2009 Wedding

What to say to the person whom I owe the most thanks? You are perfection. Coming into the wedding process, I knew little to nothing about planning this special day. From your help with the invitations “honor” or “honour”, your detailed budget, the minute-to-minute timeline, it all made a world of difference.

I know I must have worn you thin with my countless emails, but your never swaying professional advice always seemed to solve the problem, regardless of how big or small. You have a true talent and made me feel at ease as I walked through the biggest day of my life. I honestly could not have done this without you. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Messages like this make it all worth while. Congrats on another successful wedding Malissa!!