Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lori and Kyle May 16, 2009

Lori and Kyle are such a sweet couple, a true good fit together. I started helping Lori towards the end of her planning process, just helping finish up those last details and making sure everything was complete.

They had a beautifully decorated ceremony in Windsor, VA and a reception at the Nansemond River Club in Suffolk. Guests enjoyed the warm evening on the patio and dancing the night away. For a couple that wanted to leave their reception early, it was hard to get them to say goodbye.

Lori and Kyle are blessed to have a wonderful, loving family and it is always nice to feel like you belong to the family by the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malissa,

It feels so long since our wedding but I never got a chance to say thank you for all your help! Because of you, my parents were able to actually enjoy our wedding and I didn't have to answer any questions!

If I know someone who is getting married, I automatically recommend having a planner and always recommed you! You helped make our day memorable and for that, words can't express that worth! Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Lori Carter