Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thank You From a Past Bride

Malissa,

As we approach wedding season I find myself comparing your work, ideas, and my wedding with every other wedding I see or hear about. And honestly, I haven't seen a thing that I wish I would have had or experienced anything I wish we would've done. Thank you so much for all your hard work and making our day so wonderful.

Chris's sister is getting married in June and we just received her invitation. As I pulled it out of the mailbox I couldn't help but think how tacky it looked to have our address merely printed on it. I am so glad you had me address all of mine personally, although I can't say I enjoyed it! Handwriting them really did give it a little something more and I feel as though it was a bit classier that way too.

When we look back on October 11, 2008 Chris and I agree that it really was a Perfect Day!

Thanks again for all your wonderful work!

Michelle Adams

No comments: