Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thank you on an Anniversary

Today I received something I have never received before, a thank you a year after a wedding. Yesterday was Lyntisha and Greg's one year anniversary and they thought to thank me on such an important day in their lives.

Yesterday, Greg and I celebrated our one year anniversary and we I wanted to take a moment to thank you again for all of your hard work. It was a joy working with you and I am so grateful to you for stepping in when you did. You constantly amazed us! You kept our sanity in line, and allowed us the security of knowing that we were in good hands. Our wedding was a day I'll always treasure. I really appreciate all that you did for us, we can't thank you enough. I do hope that all is well with you and your business. I'm sure this a busy time for weddings! We wish you all the best in the future, and we're so glad to have met you! With warm regards, Lyntisha & Greg

Thank you Lyntisha and Greg for bringing a smile to my day!

No comments: